Calling All Creatives!
We are looking for new talent (ideally photography/illustration creatives/student) to create a piece of art that represents one of the 5 ★ features of our new direct printer.
The 5 features are:
In order to promote the 5 features, we want you to interpret and produce these features in any form – photographic, illustrative etc. It’s open to interpretation. The final pieces of artwork will be produced on the direct printer so artwork files must be submitted (AI, PDF, EPS) at a minimum of 300dpi at 25%. If you produce a painting then we must have a digital copy of the painting (even if it’s a photograph of it) in a high resolution so we can print it. Every submission should be accompanied with a brief written explanation about the piece of art.
The submissions will be judged by our team as well as an external design agency and the winners for each category will have their work produced at 610x1220mm. The prints will then be auctioned off at an event where the artists can nominate a charity of their choice. You will be invited to the event (date TBC later this Spring) along with your chosen charity and this would be backed up by a social media campaign and PR around the event. It is a great opportunity for the chosen winners to promote their work and a charity of their choice.
- Submit expression of interest along with chosen category by
- Submit final image with the supporting document by 31st March 2016.
- Open afternoon and auction 22nd April 4-6pm (exact timings TBC).
- All artwork files to be supplied as AI/PDF/EPS format suitable for print at minimum 300dpi at 25%.
- Please include contact details with any document and artwork submitted.
Artwork under 8mb and supporting document can be emailed to email@example.com
Artwork over 8mb and supporting document can be submitted here.
Terms and Conditions
- Scope of Work
- Artist agrees to provide certain artistic related works ‘Works’ for display purposes on any website, including but not limited to parcsigns.co.uk, charities and businesses that will be at the event and other product example gallery sites, such as Facebook.com and similar social networking sites.
- Artist understands and agrees that by submitting Works to Parc Signs, Parc Signs is not committing or obligating itself to use the Works of the Artist. Parc Signs reserves the right not to accept or use any Works submitted to Parc Signs for any reason (including, but not limited to, Works containing nudity, adult themes, and/or extreme violence) and without explanation. Artist’s submission of Work does not guarantee Parc Signs’ use of such Work. In addition, Parc Signs reserves the right to remove any content from its website and social networking sites at its sole discretion, without reason or explanation.
- Warranties of Artist
- Artist warrants that all artworks shall be the unique and original work product of Artist and will not be based on, or derived from, the proprietary information or items of a third party and that none of the artworks will infringe any copyrights, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of a third party. Artist agrees that all Artwork will be provided without liens, claims or encumbrances.